...and other oddities of the great outback

...and other oddities of the great outback
one of the smaller frogs in my toilet...

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

It's getting cold in Australia, which is somewhat upsetting. I was sorely deceived! It may be winter, but this is supposed to be a warm country. Jet dragged the space heater out of the shed yesterday, and he and his dad have been walking around wearing toques, or 'beanies' as they call them here.


Jet was trying to look menacing in the above picture. I am afraid he failed.

In other news, the weaners have been taken to Ballater to join the rest of the cattle. Jet and his dad have gone there for the day to do various cattle-related tasks, which means I have the house to myself.

I'll finish this very boring post with a picture of Jet's dad on his horse Hagar, rounding up the weaners to send them to Ballater:

No comments:

Post a Comment